Here is the easy and direct solution to your question – how to delete playlists from iPhone.
Method 1: Delete Playlists From Apple Music App
- On your iPhone open Apple Music app and tap on Playlists.
- Select the Playlists that you want to delete and then tap on 3 dot icon next the playlist.
- Now you will see the option of delete, so simply tap on Delete.
- A pop-up message will appear for the confirmation. Tap on “Delete Playlist” to start the deleting the playlist from your iPhone 8.
Method 2: Delete Playlists from iPhone via iTunes
There is another easy method to delete iPhone Playlists that via iTunes. Below follow the steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with the help of USB cable and iTunes should start automatically, if not then manually launch iTunes on your computer.
- As your iPhone appears on iTunes select it. Then click on Music located at the left sidebar.
- Check mark “Sync Music” and checkmark “selected playlists, artists, albums and genres” and thereafter only select the “Playlists” that you want to keep on your iPhone and then click on “Sync” button.
Once, the sync completes, you will only have the playlist that you checked marked.