There are many users like you, facing the same kind of issues. Nevertheless, here I provide some tips that will help you to delete podcasts from podcasts app on iPhone taking up lots of space.
There are two methods to delete Podcasts on iPhone:
- On your iPhone, launch Podcasts app.
- Now go to My Podcasts section, tap on Podcasts Series.
- Now look for podcasts that you want to delete and then Swipe it to left.
- You will see the red delete button. Simply tap on Delete button.
Well, the solution for your question lies in method 2. You can delete the space consumed by “Documents and Data” in the podcasts app.
So, here follow the steps:
- On your iPhone go to Settings> General > Storage & iCloud Usage".
- Select Podcasts app and the find the podcasts that you want to delete. In your case select “Documents & Data” to delete the space occupied it.
- Finally, swipe it to left and tap on Delete button.
I hope the above solution might have helped you.