Let me tell you that since release of iOS 8.4, Apple relocates the Audiobooks out of the Music App into iBooks app. So, now you can find and delete audiobooks on your iPhone in iBooks app.
There are 3 different ways to delete audiobooks from iPhone:
Way 1: Delete Individual AudioBooks Directly From iPhone
- Launch iBooks app on your iPhone and go to “My Books”
- Tap on Collection and then select AudioBooks and tap on “Done”. After this all audiobooks will get displayed on your iPhone.
- Tap on “Select” option located at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now checkmark the audiobooks that you want to remove and finally tap on “Delete” button.
Way 1: Delete Individual/Multiple AudioBooks Directly From iPhone Via Settings Option
- On your iPhone go to Settings> General> Storage & iCloud Usage".
- Select the iBooks App (or Music App for user who have 8.3 or lower OS version)
- Tap on iBooks or Music app, you can see the list of Audiobooks on your iPhone.
- Now look and select the audiobooks that you want to delete or select all audiobooks if you want to delete them all.
- Finally swipe left to bring up delete option and then tap on “Delete” button.
Way 3: Delete Audiobooks From iPhone via iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to computer and launch iTunes on your computer.
- After iTunes detect your iPhone select it. Now go to “Summary” tab. Make sure that Manually manage music and videos is selected.
- From the left sidebar, click “On My Device” and then select “My Music”. The audiobooks are saved by default in this location.
- Now select the audiobooks that you want to remove and delete them.