There are various ways through which you can easily delete video files on iPhone. They are as follows:
Solution 1: Delete Videos Files on iPhone Via Video App
- Launch Video App on your iPhone.
- Look for the video that you want to delete and swipe left over it.
- Now you can see the red Delete button
- Simply tap on “Delete” button to delete the video file.
Solution 2: Delete Videos From iPhone via Settings App
- On your iPhone go to Settings> General Tab and then click on Usage tab.
- After few seconds, your iPhone will show the storage info.
- Select Manage Storage and then tap on Videos.
- Tap on Edit located on the top-right corner and then click on red minus icon to delete video from iPhone.
Solution 3: Delete Videos From iPhone Via Photos App
- Open Photos app on your iPhone. Go to Album tab.
- Look and open the Videos album, tap on “Select” option located at top-right corner.
- Select the videos that you want to delete and then click on the trash bin icon located on the bottom left.
Solution 4: Delete TV Shows/Movies From iPhone Via iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your iPhone as it appears on iTunes and then go to Movies/TV show under your iPhone.
- Now right-click on the videos and click on the “Delete” option.
Solution 5: Deleted Videos Permanently From iPhone
This is the ultimate solution to delete videos from iPhone. You can use third-party iOS Private Data Eraser to delete videos from iPhone. Do note that deleted videos are deleted permanently and it cannot be recovered by any means.
Here find out the step by step tutorial on how to delete videos permanently from iPhone via iOS Private Data Eraser.