Well, deleting movies is almost similar like deleting videos from iPhone.
You can check out the tutorial on how to delete videos from iPhone and follow the same steps to delete movies from iPhone.
However, if you have TV App, then you can follow the below steps to delete movies from TV app on iPhone.
Solution 1: Delete Movies From iPhone’s TV App
- Open TV app on your iPhone and go to Downloaded (if you have not downloaded anything then there will be nothing in downloaded).
- Now tap and hold the “Downloaded” button.
- Finally tap on “Remove Downloaded”.
Solution 2: Delete Multiple Movies From iPhone
- Go to Setting> General Tab> iPhone Storage.
- Select TV or Videos and tap on it.
- Tap on Review iTunes Videos (If you don’t see Review iTunes Videos, then it means that you have not downloaded anything o your device).
- Now look for movies, TV shows or episodes that you want to delete and swipe left on it.
- Tap “Delete” button to erase them.
Solution 3: Delete Movies From iPhone Permanently
If you are looking for an easy way to delete movies file permanently from iPhone, then you can use iOS Data Eraser tool. It will help you to delete movies as well as other data permanently form your iPhone.
Note: The deleted movies are not recoverable by any means.
Here find out the tutorial on how to delete movies permanently from iPhone using iOS Data Eraser software.