To transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone you have to first download Move To iOS app from Play Store on your Android phone.
After installing the Move To iOS app on your Android. Follow the below steps:
- You need to setup your new iPhone 7 and while setting up your iPhone, you will reach “Apps and Data” screen. Here you need to tap on “Move Data From Android”.
- Note: If you have already finished setup, then you have to erase your iOS device and start over once again.
- Now on your Android phone open “Move To iOS” app and tap “Continue”. Tap Agree and then tap on Next located at the top right corner of the Find your Code Screen.
- On your iPhone tap Continue on the screen so called “Move From Android”. And then wait for 10 digit or 6 digit code to appear.
- Now enter the code on your Android phone and wait for the transfer data screen to appear.
- Now select the WhatsApp and tap Next on your Android phone. It will transfer the data and chat messages of your WhatsApp to your iPhone 7. Even if your Android shows transfer complete, leave both the devices until the loading bar on your iOS device finishes.
- Once the transfer gets complete tap Done on your Android and also uninstall WhatsApp from Android. Tap Continue on your iPhone and follow the onscreen steps to finish the set-up from your iPhone.
- After Setting up your iPhone, install WhatsApp from App Store. Verify your Phone number – the number should be same. You will see all the WhatsApp messages got transferred from Android to iPhone 7.
For other solution to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android To iPhone, please visit - How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages From Android To iPhone