Ohh, this situation is really very irritating, but don’t worry and apply some below given tips to fix LTE connectivity issue on iPhone 7. But these tips are temporary, official software/bug fix from Apple or carrier update is predictable to arrive soon.
- First of all try after resetting your iPhone 7
- Try to on and off Cellular Data in your iPhone’s Settings. Simply navigate to the Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data > Toggle Off.
- Turn on the Airplane Mode for 30 seconds
- Turn off LTE for a few minutes by going through to Settings> Cellular > Enable LTE > Off. And after a minute turn it on.
- You can also contact your carrier or Apple customer support for more help.